Heart Pizza Margarita with tomatoes for Mother’s Day
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
The delicious heart pizza margarita is a great surprise for dear mom on Mother’s Day! The pizza dough is absolutely delicious and the beautiful floral tomato topping looks fantastic.
Please review recipe:
- 20 g yeast, fresh
- 125 ml water, lukewarm
- 250 g flour
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- salt, after Flavor
- Pepper, to taste
- 2-4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 100 g date tomatoes
- 150 g mozzarella, grated
- Parsley, for serving
- Cauliflower florets, optional
Prepare the pizza dough
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and crumble the yeast.
- Mix with a little water.
- Cover the pre-dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining water, salt and oil.
- Process everything into a smooth, smooth dough.
- Let the pizza dough rise covered in a warm place for about 1 hour.
Prepare the topping and bake the pizza
- Have the tomatoes in half lengthways.
- Divide the cauliflower florets.
- A Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Knead the pizza dough well again, roll it out and shape it into a heart.
- Grease with a little oil.
- Preheat the oven to 250 °C.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough.
- With mozzarella Sprinkle.
- Arrange flowers from the tomato halves on the cheese.
- Put the center of the flowers out of the small cauliflower florets.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake the Pizza Margarita in the hot oven for about 15 minutes until the dough is browned and the cheese has melted.
- Decorate the heart pizza with parsley and serve for Mother’s Day.
- rolling pin
- parchment paper
- kitchen brush