Heart fried egg for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day – heart breakfast egg
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Surprise your loved one on Valentine’s Day or mum on Mother’s Day with a nice breakfast with a fried egg heart. The fried egg is lovingly arranged with heart tomatoes and invites you to a nice breakfast.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 egg
- oil, for frying
- 6 date tomatoes
- tomato ketchup
- heart-shaped cutter
- Heat the pan and place the heart-shaped cookie cutter in it.
- Add a little oil
- Crack an egg in carefully and fry until done.
- Arrange the heart-fried egg on a plate along with some arugula.
- Cut the date tomatoes in the shape of a heart .
- Serve on the plate with ketchup balls.
- Serve the fried egg for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day.