Heart cookies for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day – heart cookies
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Quick and very easy heart-shaped cookies to bake for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. The heart biscuits are deliciously refined with the pink icing and taste temptingly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g butter, softened, or margarine
- 50 g sugar
- 200 g flour
- 2 tbsp cherry juice
- 200 g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Sugar sprinkles, to taste
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- rolling pin
- heart cutter
- kitchen brush
- Mix the sour cream and butter.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour.
- Add the flour to the butter mixture.
- Knead everything into a smooth dough.
- Put the covered dough in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of approx. 6-7 mm.
- Cut out heart shapes.
- Bake the heart biscuits in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Mix the icing sugar with the water.
- Add the cherry juice and mix well.
- Grease the heart biscuits with the glaze.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles of sugar and leave to set.