Healthy Zucchini Spaghetti with Bolognese Sauce and Parmesan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
Typically Bolognese is served with tagliatelle pasta. In this recipe, the zucchini spaghetti is prepared with the Bolognese sauce. It is original, healthy and figure-friendly. This sauce differs from the classic sauce, but it is still very tasty and aromatic. The sauce is based on chopped turkey, mushrooms, greens and canned sliced tomatoes.
Please review recipe:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g ground beef, turkey
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 carrots
- 150g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 800g canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 4 zucchini, large
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Basil, to taste
- mixing spoon
- cutting board
- spiral cutter
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a deep pan or saucepan.
- Add the minced meat and sauté briefly until it begins to colour.
- Pour the meat into a bowl.
- Finely chop the onions and add to the pan and fry, stirring slowly, over low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and fry for another minute.
- Add finely chopped carrots and mushrooms and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add prepared ground beef to pan with vegetables.
- Add the tomato paste and mix well.
- Pour the canned chopped tomatoes into the pan with the juice.
- Fill the empty can of tomatoes with water and pour over the meat.
- Add the crumbled bouillon cubes, mix well and add the sauce bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Using a spiralizer, cut the zucchini into thin and long strips.
- In a clean pan, heat the remaining oil.
- Cook the zucchini Add hini to the pan and let fry for 2-3 minutes. Salt a little.
- When the sauce is ready, add the soy sauce and mix well. Add a little more salt to taste.
- Put zucchini noodles in a bowl and pour Bolognese sauce over them.
- Zucchini spaghetti sprinkle with grated parmesan and basil leaves and serve.