Healthy raw vegetable salad made from carrots, kohlrabi and apple
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
A simple and vitamin-packed recipe in which root vegetables are perfectly combined with juicy apple and light dressing. The salad is prepared in a few minutes and tastes super crunchy.
Please review recipe:
- 1-2 carrots
- 2-3 turnip greens, or radish
- 1 apple
- ½ lemon
- ¼ onion
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Korean grater
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- citrus press
- Peel the carrots and kohlrabi.
- Cut the carrots, kohlrabi and apple into thin strips or grate them on a Korean carrot grater.
- Squeeze out the juice from half a lemon.
- Mix the carrots, kohlrabi and apple in a bowl.
- Approx. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice into the bowl.
- Add the chopped onions, oil, vinegar, sugar and chopped parsley.
- Stir, salt and pepper.
- Leave the raw salad in the fridge for an hour before serving.