Healthy pumpkin pancakes with onions, ginger and garlic
Pumpkin pancakes are tasty, healthy and quick and easy to prepare. They are especially delicious when warm. You can enjoy them for breakfast or as a snack.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 1-1.5 kg pumpkin, raw
- 1-2 onions
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1-2 eggs
- 4-7 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- Ginger, to taste
- cardamom, to taste
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into fine cubes.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a deep pan.
- Fry the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the pumpkin, salt and spices and cover and cook for approx Simmer for a few minutes.
- Mash the vegetables into the puree with a fork.
- Add the eggs to the puree.
- Gradually sift in the flour, stirring thoroughly.
- In another pan, heat the vegetable oil and spoon in the batter add to the pan.
- Fry the pancakes for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place on a paper napkin to drain.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon