Healthy pumpkin pancakes with onions, ginger and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Pumpkin pancakes are tasty, healthy and quick and easy to prepare. They are especially delicious when warm. You can enjoy them for breakfast or as a snack.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1-1.5 kg pumpkin, raw
- 1-2 onions
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1-2 eggs
- 4-7 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- Ginger, to taste
- cardamom, to taste
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into fine cubes.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a deep pan.
- Fry the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the pumpkin, salt and spices and cover and cook for approx Simmer for a few minutes.
- Mash the vegetables into the puree with a fork.
- Add the eggs to the puree.
- Gradually sift in the flour, stirring thoroughly.
- In another pan, heat the vegetable oil and spoon in the batter add to the pan.
- Fry the pancakes for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place on a paper napkin to drain.