Healthy energy balls with dates, cranberries and cashews
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
are not only made very quickly, they are also incredibly delicious. Great in taste, simple and healthy, this dessert can be enjoyed as a snack anytime. But these healthy ones are also wonderfully suited to tea or coffee.
Please review recipe:
- 10-12 dates
- 1-2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 75 g cashews
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp water
- Puredates, cranberries, cashews and salt in a blender until smooth.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a spoonful of water while beating.
- Form the resulting mixture into round balls and place on a plate.
- Serve energy balls as a sweet snack between meals or with tea or coffee.
The size of the balls can be adjusted according to taste. The size of a walnut is ideal.