Healthy Easter snack with fruits, berries and cheese – Easter menu
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The healthy Easter snack made from raspberries, pineapple, grapes and apple is designed as a cute Easter bunny in this recipe. You can quickly conjure up this fine snack from fruits and various types of fruit. A great Easter dessert for young and old.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.7 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 3-4 slices of pineapple
- 1 apple
- 200 g dark grapes
- 50 g white grapes
- 150-200 g raspberries
- 50 g blueberries
- 1 slice cheese
- cutting board
- serving tray
- Dice the fresh pineapple, peel the apple and dice large.
- Lay out the diced pineapple in the shape of a bunny on a large tray or plate.
- Dark grapes form the edges on the right and left.
- Lay out the bunny’s eyes from the blueberries .
- Shape the bunny’s inner ears with light grapes and raspberries.
- The diced apples form the upper edge of the bunny ears.
- Put a larger raspberry on top for the nose.
- The raspberries form the lower edge.
- Cheese strips for the mustache Place by the nose.
- Two equal pieces of apple form the bunny teeth.
- Serve Easter snacks to bunnies at Easter.