Healthy Easter breakfast with whole grain bread, cheese and tomatoes
Looking for an Easter breakfast? This breakfast with whole grain bread, cheese and tomatoes is super fast and tastes delicious. Spread butter on the bread, cut out the cheese and sausage with Easter shapes and top the bread. Garnish with tomatoes and radishes and it’s done!
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread
- 2 cheese slices
- chives, to taste
- 6 tomatoes, small
- 4 radishes
- butter, optional to taste
- Grip the bread slices with butter.
- Cut out the cheese with Easter cutters and place on the bread.
- Garnish the Easter bread with chives, radish slices and halved tomatoes and enjoy.
- Easter cutters