Healthy breakfast with yogurt and fruit
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
A good day starts with a good breakfast. With a yoghurt and lots of fruit you get your body going in the morning. Simply mix natural yoghurt with some quark. Spice it up with strawberries, kiwi and physalis and enjoy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 50 g low-fat quark
- 4 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 2 physalis
- 1 pack Mikado chocolate sticks
- cutting board
- Mix the yoghurt with the quark and fill into a small bowl.
- Clean the strawberries and cut two or three slices.
- Peel the kiwi and also cut them into slices.
- Remove the leaves of the physalis and tear off the stalk.
- The fruit on the Mikado Spear the chocolate sticks and enjoy with the yoghurt.