Healthy breakfast with strawberry smoothie bowl
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Strawberry smoothie bowl not only looks great, it also tastes super light and totally refreshing. The colorful bowl with berries, banana, quark, goji berries and chia brings a great variety to breakfast and is a superfood boost.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50 g strawberries
- 1 tbsp blueberries
- 1 banana
- 40-50 g low-fat quark
- 40 ml water
- 10 g goji berries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- food processor
- Wash the strawberries and blueberries and peel the banana.
- Have the banana and set aside half for topping.
- Use more than half of the strawberries for the smoothie bowl, setting the rest aside for garnish.
- Strawberries , blueberries, cottage cheese, half a banana in pieces, water, goji berries and honey in a food processor.
- Put the smoothie in a bowl.
- Cut the remaining strawberries and the banana into thin slices.
- Smoothie bowl with the fruit Garnish with chia seeds, sesame, grated coconut and oatmeal.
- Sweeten the Strawberry Smoothie Bowl with honey and enjoy.