Healthy banana pancakes with buttermilk batter
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The simple pancake batter with buttermilk is quick to make and the banana pancakes taste so fluffy and juicy. The banana leaves a delicate taste and provides a slight sweetness in the pastry. The banana pancakes are a welcome guest on a breakfast table as well as at brunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1¹⁄₂ cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- ¹⁄₂ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- hand mixer
- Mash the bananas with a fork or puree with a blender.
- Add the buttermilk and egg and mix thoroughly.
- Sieve the flour and gradually add to the batter, mixing the mixture each time, until the batter is smooth smooth.
- Finally add salt and baking powder.
- Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Spread the batter in a pan with a spoon.
- Seal both sides over medium-high heat Bake golden brown pancakes.