Halloween toasties with tomatoes and baked eggplant
This Halloween toasties recipe idea is bound to be right. The perfect snack – served quickly and child-friendly for the !
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 1 pack Toasties Bread Roll, whole grain
- 1 aubergine, medium-sized
- 1 pack mini mozzarella
- tartar sauce, to taste
- peppers, red, small
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
- Wash the aubergines, peel off a few strips and cut into circles.
- Place the aubergine circles on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the aubergines in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- Toast the toasties and add them Spread on remoulade.
- Put two circles of aubergine on top.
- Now make scary faces – with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and peppers!
- vegetable peeler