Halloween toasties with tomatoes and baked eggplant
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This Halloween toasties recipe idea is bound to be right. The perfect snack – served quickly and child-friendly for the !
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 pack Toasties Bread Roll, whole grain
- 1 aubergine, medium-sized
- 1 pack mini mozzarella
- tartar sauce, to taste
- peppers, red, small
- cherry tomatoes, to taste
- vegetable peeler
- Wash the aubergines, peel off a few strips and cut into circles.
- Place the aubergine circles on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the aubergines in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- Toast the toasties and add them Spread on remoulade.
- Put two circles of aubergine on top.
- Now make scary faces – with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and peppers!