Halloween spaghetti with tomato sauce, mozzarella and olives
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Fancy a spooky dinner? is a quick and easy dish that goes perfectly with Halloween evening with a delicious homemade tomato sauce.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 garlic clove
- 80-100 g carrots, diced
- 20 g olive oil
- 40 g tomato paste
- 500 g canned tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- pepper, to taste
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 400 g olives, green and black
- Finely chop the garlic and carrots in a food processor.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté the chopped carrots with the garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Canned tomatoes, salt , add sugar and pepper.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes under the closed lid.
- Finely puree the tomato sauce with a hand blender.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water until al dente and strain.
- Place the spaghetti on plates.
- Add the tomato sauce in spread over the middle of the pasta.
- Decorate the monster mouth with green olives.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into slices and place them as eyes.
- Half the black olives and arrange them on the mozzarella slices as pupils.
- Pan with lid
- Bass spatula
- Hand blender
- Pasta colander
- Spaghetti spoon