Halloween pumpkin biscuits with chocolate – Linz cookies for Halloween
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
What would Halloween be without pumpkins? These pumpkin cookies look really spooky. In the form of pumpkins and a sweet chocolate filling, they not only look good enough to eat – they also taste wonderfully delicious!
Please review recipe:
- 300 g flour
- 200 g butter, cold, in pieces
- 100 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 g chocolate cream, for the filling
- icing sugar, for serving
- Knead cold butter in pieces with powdered sugar, egg yolks, a pinch of salt and flour in a food processor to form a smooth shortcrust pastry.
- Form the shortcrust pastry into a ball.
- Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Den Preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of approx. 3 mm.
- Use a pumpkin cutter to cut out the dough.
- Put out half of the dough with the matching cutter for the pumpkin face.
- Half with faces and the other half without.
- Place the cut out biscuits on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the Halloween biscuits for about 10 minutes at 180°C top / bottom heat until golden.
- Take the biscuits out of the oven Remove and let cool.
- Turn the biscuits over (the smooth baking side should now be on top), spread the sides without holes with chocolate cream.
- Put one face side on the chocolate.
- If desired, the pumpkin biscuits can be dusted with powdered sugar practice.
The pumpkin biscuits can also be filled with a or instead of the chocolate cream.
- food processor
- rolling pin
- pumpkin cutter
- baking sheet
- parchment paper