Halloween pizza with tomato and mozzarella
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Matching the spooky season, there are these with tomatoes and mozzarella. Decorated with monster eyes and teeth, it’s perfect for a Halloween party.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1/2 cube yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 250 g flour
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 400 g tomatoes, chopped, canned
- 500 g mozzarella
- basil , to taste
- salami, to decorate
- cheese, to decorate
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in it.
- Crumble up the yeast and add to the flour along with the sugar and 4 tablespoons of lukewarm water and stir gently.
- Leave the pre-dough in a warm place for about 15-20 minutes leave.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of oil and 120 ml of lukewarm water to the pre-dough and knead everything into a smooth pizza dough.
- Beat the dough on the work surface and pull it out a little, form it into a ball, brush with a little oil and Cover and let rise in a bowl in a warm place for 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Knead the pizza dough and roll out into a thin pizza base.
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drain the canned tomatoes slightly and serve spread the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Season the pizza with salt, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake in the oven for approx. 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- After baking, mix the pizza with basil leaves, salami and cheese into one monsters decorate.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper