Halloween pizza with cheese and salami for Halloween evening
with ghosts and spiders is a treat. The pizza tastes delicious with two types of cheese and salami and looks great on a Halloween buffet.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 1 pizza dough, fresh from the fridge
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 6-8 slices of salami
- 150 g cheese, grated
- 120 g mozzarella, sliced
- 5 olives, pitted
- Roll out the pizza dough and spread with tomato sauce.
- Place slices of salami on top.
- Sprinkle with coarsely grated cheese.
- Cut out ghost figures from the mozzarella.
- Cut out the eyes and mouth for the ghosts from an olive.
- Make spiders out of the remaining olives.
- Top the pizza with the ghosts and the spiders.
- Bake the Halloween Pizza for 15-18 minutes at 180 ° C.
- kitchen brush
- pizza roller