Halloween mummy snacks with sausages in dressing gown
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
They’re turned into mummies and make a perfect snack on a Halloween buffet table. Quick to make and freaking delicious!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 125 ml water, lukewarm
- ½ cube of yeast
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ pinch of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 2 jars of sausages, approx. 500 g drained weight
- cheese, for the eyes
- Crumble the yeast into the lukewarm water and mix with a pinch of sugar, salt and oil.
- Let the pizza dough rise for about 15 minutes.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the dissolved yeast.
- The whole thing knead to form a smooth dough and cover with a cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for approx. 30-40 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle approx. 5 mm thin and cut approx. 12-15 ribbons.
- Turn the dough ribbons around Wrap the sausages, leaving the mummy’s face exposed.
- Bake the mummy sausages in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
- Put the eyes on the mummy faces with cheese.
- Serve Halloween mummy snacks with ketchup.