Halloween hot dog with sausage fingers and ketchup
Creepy and bloody sausage fingers are a great Halloween snack. The Vienna sausages are cut into fingers and served with ketchup in a hot dog bun.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 4 Vienna sausages
- 4 hot dogs, rolls
- 40 g mustard, medium hot
- 40 g tomato ketchup
- 40 g mayonnaise
- 20 g fried onions
- Heat the sausages in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the buns lengthwise, but do not cut all the way through.
- Scratch the sausages with a knife like fingers.
- Cut a piece of sausage from the “fingertip”.
- Top the sliced buns with mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Sprinkle with fried onions and place the sausage fingers in the buns.
- Serve hot dogs with sausage fingers and ketchup on a Halloween buffet table.