Halloween Ghost Shortcrust Cookies for Halloween Party
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Not long now and Halloween is just around the corner! These made of shortcrust pastry are simply part of every Halloween party! The little ghosts are scary and delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 100 g wheat flour
- 35 g sugar
- 50 g butter, in pieces
- baking sheet
- baking paper
- rolling pin
- Halloween cookie cutter
- Put the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the butter.
- Knead everything into a shortcrust pastry.
- Form the dough into a large ball.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Den Heat the oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface.
- Cut out ghost biscuits and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Depending on the thickness, cook the Halloween biscuits for around 10-12 minutes until golden Bake.
- Let cool and decorate with icing or sprinkles as desired.