Halloween dessert – Fine pumpkin mousse with cream and apple juice
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 170 minutes
A simple recipe for with baked pumpkin, cream, gelatin and apple juice. The fluffy mousse is ideal as a Halloween dessert and cake topping.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 400 g pumpkin
- 130 ml apple juice
- 250 g cream
- 3 sheets of gelatin, or 5 g gelatin powder
- Graded nutmeg, to taste
- Cut the pumpkin into large pieces and bake in the oven at 180°C for about 30-45 minutes until soft.
- Puree the baked pumpkin and pass through a fine sieve.
- Flavour the pumpkin puree with the nutmeg.
- The pumpkin allow to cool.
- Soak 3 leaves of gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Then squeeze out lightly and dissolve in the warmed apple juice.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree to the dissolved gelatine.
- Stir well and then add the remaining puree Add.
- Whip the cream with the mixer.
- Carefully fold into the pumpkin puree, stirring from top to bottom.
- Carefully pour the pumpkin mousse into glasses.
- Leave the Halloween dessert in the fridge for 2-3 hours .
- baking sheet
- baking paper
- hand blender
- hand mixer
- dessert glasses