Halloween cupcakes with chocolate frosting and candy eyes
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
They look very cute with their bulging eyes. The basis of the pastries are the chocolate muffins, which are given a perfect topping for Halloween with chocolate frosting.
Please review recipe:
- 80 g sugar
- 150 g butter, softened
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 300 g flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 80 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 30 g cocoa
- sugar eyes, for topping
- Fondant, red, for topping
Prepare the dough
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- In a bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the softened butter, sugar and eggs until fluffy.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda and salt and add to the egg mixture.
- The Stir in the chopped chocolate and the milk and mix everything well.
- Line the paper cups in the muffin tin and pour the batter into the cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20-30 minutes on the middle rack, pouring a glass of water in put in the oven.
prepare the frosting
- Hit the butter for the frosting and stir in the sugar and cocoa.
- Pour the frosting cream into a piping bag with a jagged nozzle.
- Apply the frosting to the cooled muffins.
- With Decorate the sugar eyes and red mouth with fondant.
- Halloween chocolate cupcakes and put them in the fridge until ready to eat.
- hand mixer
- muffin tin
- paper cups
- piping bag