Halloween cupcakes ghosts with mascarpone cream
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Ghosts are perfect for a Halloween party. Chocolatey muffins with a creamy mascarpone frosting and a creepy fondant ghost.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 100 g butter, softened
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g dark couverture, melted
- 3 egg whites
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g flour
- ½ p. Baking powder
- 2 tbsp baking cocoa
- 250 g mascarpone
- 2 tbsp honey
- 200 ml cream
- 1 p. Gelatin Fix
- 1 p. Fondant cover, white, 450 g
- Fondant, black, to decorate
- hand mixer
- cookie cutter
- piping bag
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- Mix the softened butter for about 5 minutes until light.
- Alternately add the egg yolks and the chocolate coating to the butter and stir in well.
- In a In another bowl, mix the egg whites with the sugar and salt until glossy egg whites.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the butter mixture.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa together in a bowl.
- The flour mixture alternately with the milk under the buttered egg -Pour the mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the molds and bake at 170°C for 30 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down.
- Whip the cream, but not quite stiff.
- Mix the mascarpone with honey in a separate bowl.
- Add the cream to the mascarpone and stir in the Gelatine Fix.
- Pour the mascarpone cream into a piping bag with a star tip.
- Pipe the topping cream onto the cupcakes.
- Out of the white fondant approx Cut out 10-12 cm circles en.
- Put the white fondant circles in the middle of the topping cream.
- Put small black fondant dots on the ghosts for eyes and mouths and the Halloween cupcakes are done.