Halloween cookies with hazelnuts, almonds, chocolate and marshmallows
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Varied pastries for Halloween? Here are the spooky ones, which you can prepare with a nut dough and then decorate with chocolate and marshmallows to create scary monsters.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 150 g butter
- 100 g ground hazelnuts
- 50 g ground almonds
- 150 g flour
- 70 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 100 g chocolate
- Marshmallows, for decoration
- hand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the ground hazelnuts and almonds.
- Finally knead in the flour.
- Form the dough into rolls about 3 cm thick.
- Approx. Cut 1 cm thick slices and flatten them a little.
- Place the biscuits on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for a maximum of 10-12 minutes.
- Let the nut biscuits cool down.
- Melt the chocolate slightly.
- Place a dollop of chocolate on the bottom of each cookie.
- Lightly cover with another cookie, leaving a slight opening.
- Cut the marshmallows.
- The Halloween cookies with eyes and decorate teeth.