Halloween cake with chocolate base, mascarpone cream and cake glaze
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 215 minutes
Bloody Halloween cake with a fluffy mascarpone cream is perfect for a scary and colorful Halloween party. Spooky delicious and pure spooky enjoyment!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4 eggs, size M
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- 250 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 200 ml cream
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 140 g flour
- 1 p. baking powder
- 500 g mascarpone
- 2 eggs, size M
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla Sugar
- 1 p. Cake glaze, red
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 250 ml water
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- dough sheet
- cake divider
Prepare the chocolate dough
- In a bowl, stir the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar until fluffy.
- Then add the oil and the cream and stir in quickly.
- Sieve in the flour with the baking powder and the baking cocoa.
- Mix everything together thoroughly .
- Line a springform pan with baking paper and grease the edges.
- Pour in the batter and smooth it out.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Bake the chocolate cake for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- After the cake When it has completely cooled, cut it in half horizontally 2 or 3 times.
Cake cream and topping
- Mix the eggs with the icing sugar and vanilla sugar for a few minutes.
- Then add the cream cheese and mix in briefly.
- The cake cream for at least Place in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Use a pastry card to spread the cream over the cake bases and stack them on top of each other.
- Then spread the cream over the entire chocolate cake.
- The cake for a wide Refrigerate for an hour.
- Mix the red cake glaze and spread on the cake.
- Chill the Halloween cake until ready to eat.