Halloween Cake Pops Spiders made from chocolate cake and sprinkles
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The scary-cute Halloween spiders are a hit at every Halloween party with children. Cake pops can be prepared wonderfully in advance and not only look good, they also taste really good.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1000 g chocolate cake, homemade or
- Ready cake
- 3-4 teaspoons cream cheese
- 220 g couverture
- 120 g chocolate sprinkles
- 60 sugar eyes
- 150-180 g liquorice rolls
- Food Processor
Roll up the cake pops
- Crumble the chocolate cake in a food processor.
- Add cream cheese little by little, depending on the consistency.
- Knead everything together until you have a sticky chocolate mixture.
- Remove the chocolate mixture in batches and roll into 30 round balls with your hands.
- Place the cake pops in the fridge.
Cake Pops Topping
- Melt the couverture in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Unroll the liquorice buns and cut into cords about 5 cm long.
- The tips of the cake pop sticks Dip into the liquid couverture and then carefully press into the middle of the cake pop ball.
- Coat the cake pops with the couverture and allow the excess glaze to drip off.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles.
- The cake pops with the stick facing up place on a platter.
- Decorate with sugar eyes and liquorice legs.
- Keep the spider cake pops refrigerated until ready to eat.