Halloween biscuits as witch fingers with almonds and jam
Baking witch fingers from a cookie dough is very easy. The green, creepy-delicious biscuits in the shape of a witch’s fingers are a perfect .
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 150 g flour
- 100 g butter, cold
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 1 p. vanilla sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 p. Food coloring, green
- 1 handful of whole almonds
- 2 tbsp jam
- Knead the cold butter, flour, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, egg yolk and a pinch of salt in a food processor into a shortcrust pastry.
- Stir in green food coloring if you like.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Form 25 finger-long rolls out of the dough.
- Dab a dab of jam on each end of your finger, press an almond on top and use a knife to make slight cracks along the biscuits.
- Place the Hexenfinger biscuits on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the biscuits at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- food processor