Halloween bat cupcakes made from chocolate muffins with frosting
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
These cute ones will give everyone a happy scare at the Halloween party. From a chocolate dough and chocolate cream cheese frosting, the cupcakes are a terribly delicious treat.
- 240 g flour
- 70 g sugar
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 g margarine
- 160 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 10 biscuits
- sugar eyes
Prepare Chocolate Dough
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, margarine, milk, egg and vanilla extract. Process to a smooth batter with a hand mixer.
- Pour the batter into muffin cases.
- Bake the chocolate muffins in a preheated oven at 170 °C for approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Cream cheese with cocoa powder, maca powder and powdered sugar stir until smooth.
- Fill the frosting into a piping bag.
- Pipe the chocolate muffins with the frosting.
- Half an Oreok biscuit and place it on the cupcakes in the shape of bat wings.
- Decorate the bats with sugar eyes and the Halloween cupcakes are ready finished!
- hand mixer
- muffin cups
- piping bag