Halloumi sticks from the fryer
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Halloumi Sticks are nutritious and a very tasty side dish or finger food. The cheese delight comes directly from the fryer and tastes super crispy. Served with chilli sauce, the halloumi sticks are a treat.
Please review recipe:
- 250 g halloumi
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 100 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp spice, for grilled cheese
- oil, for frying
- Cut halloumi into thin sticks.
- Crack the eggs and whisk.
- Mix the flour with the grilled cheese seasoning and spread on a plate.
- Put the breadcrumbs on a separate plate.
- Turn the halloumi sticks in the flour mixture.
- Then Roll in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the halloumi sticks in the deep fryer until golden brown.
- Serve the halloumi sticks with the chili sauce.
Serve the halloumi fries with zaatar marinara sauce, tartare sauce or amba sauce.
- cutting board
- kitchen tongs