Grilled squid on skewers with soy sauce and ginger
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
In this recipe, squid are first marinated in a soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil marinade. Then grilled on skewers. Thanks to the marinade, the squid are very spicy, aromatic and very tender.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 1 piece of ginger, approx. 3 cm
- tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 500 g squid, ready to cook
- kitchen scales
- cutting board
- For the marinade, clean and wash the ginger.
- Grate on a fine grater.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl.
- Rinse the ready-to-cook squid, dab dry and cut into rings.
- The squid with the marinade Place in a bowl and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Put the squid rings on wooden skewers.
- Grill on the grill for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn occasionally.
- Add to the grilled squid goes well with well-cooked rice, fresh salad or fresh bread.
If you use wooden skewers, you have to soak them in water for about 20-25 minutes.