Grilled salmon steak with thyme and lemon juice
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The grilled salmon steak tastes very tender and juicy. The fish is seasoned with thyme, salt and pepper and gets a fabulous flavor from the lemon juice. Almost any side dish can be served with the salmon.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 salmon steak
- 20 g oil
- ½ lemon
- 20 g thyme, or any other herbs
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Gas grill
- Grill brush
- Salt and pepper the salmon steak.
- Preheat the gas grill to 180 degrees.
- Grush the steak with oil.
- Grill on both sides on the grill.
- Sprinkle the chopped thyme on a plate.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Place the salmon fillet on the plate.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.