Grilled pork skewers in Adzhika marinade
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The grilled pork skewers in an aromatic Adschikamarinade taste delicious. The taste of the meat is refined with lemon juice and onions.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 kg pork ham
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp adjika
- 4 onions
- salt, to taste
- Separate the ham from the bones (if the fat and skin are still on, cut them off as well).
- Cut into equal pieces approx. 4 x 6 x 6 cm.
- The meat and the onions cut into rings into place in a saucepan.
- Add the salt and adschika.
- Then add the juice of 2 squeezed lemons.
- Mix everything together and leave to marinate for six hours.
- Then place the saucepan in the fridge for 12 hours.
- The Take the meat out of the fridge 6 hours before grilling.
- Drag the pieces of meat onto skewers, alternating with onion rings.
- Grill the skewers of meat over the hot grill.
- Make sure there are no flames.
- The meat should be actively sizzling, but don’t burn it, turning it regularly.