Grilled avocado with tomato salsa and feta
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Grilled avocado sounds crazy, but it’s definitely worth trying. The Central American fruit can be served as an accompaniment to the grill. Filled with tomato salsa and feta, the grilled avocado tastes delicious and makes a great snack or starter at a barbecue.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp chilli
- lime juice, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- Preheat the grill.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the spring onion and parsley.
- Mix the tomatoes and herbs.
- Season with the chilli.
- Add half a tablespoon of olive oil, lime juice and a pinch of salt and season to taste.
- With Mix in the feta cubes.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- brush each avocado half with olive oil.
- place the avocado on the grill and grill for 5 minutes.
- garnish the avocado halves with the tomato salsa and serve.