Grilled aubergine rolls with walnuts, garlic and herbs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The combination of eggplant and nuts is very popular in Georgian cuisine. Together with coriander, spinach, dill and garlic, they create an ideal flavor combination.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 3 eggplants, medium
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch coriander
- water, to taste
- spices, to taste
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1 bunch of dill
- cutting board
- stand mixer
- Cut the aubergines lengthwise into strips.
- Grill the aubergine strips on both sides until golden brown and leave to cool.
- Chop the nuts, garlic, spinach and coriander into small pieces with a blender.
- Dilute the finished mass with a little water until it has the consistency reached by the sour cream.
- Add spices, salt, vinegar and chopped herbs. Mix everything again.
- Put the filling on the grilled aubergines and roll them up.
- Serve the aubergines chilled.