Grill the aubergines with soy sauce, garlic and chili
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Grilled aubergines taste great and are both something for vegetarians and a perfect side dish for the barbecue. The many spices and soy sauce give the aubergines a particularly spicy, great taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 1 eggplant, large
- 3-4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp paprika, smoked
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander, ground
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- ¹⁄₂ tsp garlic powder
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- chilli, for serving
- cutting board
- Wash and dry the eggplant.
- Cut into slices about 6-7 cm thick.
- Brush with soy sauce and oil.
- Mix well in a bowl so that the eggplant slices are completely covered with the oil and sauce.
- The Mix the spices in a small bowl.
- Rub the aubergine slices with them.
- Place the aubergine slices on a wire rack.
- Grill each side for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn in between.
- Arrange the grilled aubergines on a serving plate.
- With Garnish with fresh herbs, lemon slices and chopped chili.
- Serve with shish kebab or grilled meat.