Green salad with oranges, pomegranate seeds, halloumi and citrus dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Green salad with juicy, aromatic oranges, crunchy, sour pomegranate seeds and a refreshing citrus dressing. The salad has a nutty note and an extremely delicious taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 oranges
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ pomegranate
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 40g hazelnuts, or almonds
- 50g rocket, or baby spinach leaves
- 125 g halloumi
- citrus grater
- cutting board
- salad plate
- salad servers
- Grab the zest from 1 orange.
- Peel and fillet both oranges.
- Catch the orange juice that has come out and mix it with the oil and the orange zest in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Have the pomegranate and the Remove the seeds.
- Quarter the tomatoes.
- Roast the nuts in a dry pan for 2-3 minutes until golden, then chop roughly.
- Clean the rocket and spinach leaves and arrange on plates.
- Arrange the orange fillets and tomatoes on top.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and nuts.
- Slice the halloumi and fry in the remaining olive oil for 1 minute on each side.
- Place the hot cheese on the salad and drizzle with the dressing.