Green salad with grilled zucchini, walnuts and feta
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The one made from lettuce leaves tastes super delicious with grilled juicy zucchini. The crunchy nuts in the salad go well with tender feta cheese. The salad is very light and easy to prepare.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- ¼ red onion
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 500g zucchini
- 400g lettuce
- 100g feta, or goat cheese
- 1 handful of walnuts
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- mixing spoon
- kitchen brush
- Mix chopped red onion with vinegar and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Slice the zucchini, brush with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill the zucchini slices on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Place the grilled zucchini slices on a plate and allow to cool slightly.
- Split the onion dressing.
- Put the zucchini in one part of the dressing.
- Mix the second half of the dressing with the lettuce .
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Place the lettuce on the plates.
- Spread the courgettes on top.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta or goat cheese and nuts and serve.