Green broccoli salad with peppers, apple and carrots
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Green broccoli salad with peppers, apple and carrots is a delicious raw vegetable salad and the perfect accompaniment to grilled or meat dishes. The broccoli salad tastes wonderfully colorful and fresh and is perfectly complemented with a spicy honey mustard dressing.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 head of broccoli
- red bell pepper
- 1 apple
- onion, red or spring onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp mustard
- 1 tsp herb salt
- pepper, to taste Taste
- cutting board
- dressing shaker
- Cut the broccoli into florets, core the apple and cut into large cubes.
- Cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the leeks into rings.
- Peel the carrots and grate finely or cut into small wedges.
- Mix the dressing from the oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, add to the vegetables and mix well.
- Add pine nuts or nuts to the broccoli salad, if you like.