Greek-style fish dish with tilapia fillet
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
dream of taste and refreshing aroma! The fine tilapia fillets are wonderfully tender and delicious. A quick and delicious fish dish that everyone should try.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 pieces of tilapia fillet
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fish seasoning, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- citrus press
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the pan.
- Add the butter, bay leaf, fish seasoning and salt.
- Bring everything to a boil and add the tilapia fillet.
- Uncovered approx. 15 – Let simmer for 20 minutes.