Greek salad with tomatoes, peppers and feta cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This is a wonderful appetizer from Greek cuisine. The salad looks super colorful and also convinces with its taste. The feta gives the crunchy and juicy vegetables the right flavor.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50 g feta
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper, yellow
- lettuce leaves, to taste
- olives, to taste
- basil, to taste
- salad herbs, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- cutting board
- Dice feta cheese, sprinkle with salad herbs and fresh basil.
- Mix everything carefully with olive oil.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, peppers and olives.
- Tear the lettuce leaves with your hands.
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- The marinated Add the feta.
- Season the Greek salad with salt and serve.