Greek salad with peppers, cucumber and feta
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Simple, delicious and fast! The Greek salad tastes very fresh and crunchy. In its simplest version, it consists only of peppers and cucumbers. The salty feta cheese and the salt, pepper and olive oil dressing complement it beautifully.
Please review recipe:
- 1 ½ red pepper
- ½ cucumber
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 70 g feta cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Deseed the peppers and cut into sticks.
- First slice the cucumber and then cut it in two.
- Dice the feta cheese.
- Mix everything together in a salad bowl.
- Chop the chives and parsley and add to the salad.
- Season the Greek salad with salt and pepper and mix with olive oil.
- cutting board
- salad bowl