Greek pasta salad orzo with vegetables and vinaigrette
This Greek pasta salad with orzo pasta is quick to make and very tasty. The pasta salad is spiced up with cucumber, tomatoes, corn and lettuce. The spicy vinaigrette made from lemon juice, salt, pepper, sugar and oil enhances the salad even more.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 200g orzo pasta
- 1 cucumber
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onion, medium
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tin corn, small tin
- 200g feta cheese
- leaf lettuce, to taste
- 70g Olives, black
- 1 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- 70 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare orzo noodles in boiling salted water according to package instructions.
- Wash the cucumber, cherry tomatoes and lettuce and chop as small as you like.
- Peel the onion and garlic and dice finely.
- Put the cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, corn and noodles in a bowl and mix onion with garlic.
- Half the lemon, squeeze out the juice and mix with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Stir in the oil.
- Mix the vinaigrette with the salad.
- Scatter over the olives and serve with the pasta salad.
- For the Greek Orzo pasta salad tastes delicious on flatbread.
- cutting board