Greek muffin rolls with plums and nuts
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Greek rolls with plums and nuts taste nice and chocolatey, but also fruity thanks to the prunes. With a simple batter, the muffins are quick and easy to prepare and super delicious!
Please review recipe:
- 75 g milk, warm
- 75 g water
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- 50 g brown sugar
- vanilla sugar, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 25 g white chocolate
- 10 prunes
- 3 tbsp walnuts
- Almonds, slivered, to taste
- Knead all the ingredients together into a dough one after the other.
- Let the dough rise. It should be soft and slightly sticky.
- For the filling, grind the chocolate, prunes and nuts in a food processor.
- Using a pastry card, divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and shape into balls.
- Lightly roll the dough balls with the palm of your hand Flatten and spread the filling on top.
- Close the dough with the seam down.
- Make 2 incisions so that the filling is visible and fill into muffin tins.
- Grush with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
- Muffins approx .Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- hand mixer
- muffin pan
- food processor
- pastry tray
- kitchen brush