Grainy millet salad with tomatoes, feta and aromatic dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Grainy millet tastes wonderful not only as a side dish. A light salad with aromatic herbs, tomatoes and feta becomes a harmonious dish in combination with millet and an aromatic dressing with garlic and lemon. You have to try this millet salad.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 150 g millet
- Salt, to taste
- 400 g tomatoes
- ¼ bunch of basil or parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 100 g feta
- cutting board
- garlic press
- dressing shaker
- Cook the millet in salted water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Use a knife to cut the tomatoes into narrow wedges.
- Finely chop the herbs.
- Press the garlic through the press and Place in a dressing shaker.
- Add the oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the chopped herbs.
- Shake the dressing vigorously.
- Mix the millet and tomatoes in a bowl with the dressing.
- Add the feta coarsely crumble in your hands.
- Sprinkle cheese over the finished millet salad and serve.