Giotto dessert in a glass with cream, quark and yoghurt
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
great and quick dessert recipe with Giotto chocolates. The Giotto dessert in a glass with fluffy cocoa cream and slightly sour quark cream tastes fluffy, creamy and incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50-70 g Giotto chocolates, approx. 12-15 pieces
- 25-30 g cocoa powder
- 250 g cream, cold
- 220 g quark
- 80-100 g yoghurt
- ¼ tsp Lemon zest
- 2 squeezes of lemon juice
- 12 Giotto chocolates
- Hand mixer
- Bowl glasses
- Mash the Giotto pralines with a fork in a bowl.
- Beat the cold cream in a mixing bowl until stiff.
- Stir in the cocoa powder.
- Fold in the Giotto mass.
- Pour the Giotto cream into glasses.
- Mix the quark with the yoghurt.
- Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Layer the quark cream on top of the Giotto cream.
- Top the dessert with Giotto chocolates.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
The quark cream can also be sweetened with sugar or other sweeteners.