Funny Halloween potato ghosts with peas and nutmeg
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Potato Ghosts with Peas is a fun and spooky recipe that is super easy to make. Potato ghosts to nibble on are made from floury cooking potatoes and look great with pea eyes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 kg floury potatoes
- 125 ml milk
- 30 g butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Peel the potatoes, cut into quarters and cook in salted water until soft.
- Heat the milk with butter and a little nutmeg.
- Pour off the cooking water from the potatoes and mash with a potato masher until the puree is obtained.
- Add the milk mixture and fold into the potato mixture Work in.
- Fill the creamy mashed potatoes in a piping bag.
- Pipe several piles of potatoes as ghosts on a plate.
- Equip the potato ghosts with eyes made from frozen peas and the great Halloween side dish is ready.
- potato masher
- piping bag