Fruity strawberry mascarpone dessert in a glass
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Whether for a summer party or a barbecue – a dessert is always possible! The strawberries and the fine mascarpone cream with yoghurt is a wonderful combination. Served in a glass, the dessert can practically be spooned out.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200 g strawberries
- 150 g mascarpone
- 150 g yoghurt
- 1.5 sachet vanilla sugar
- cutting board
- dessert cups
- piping bag
- hand mixer
- Wash the strawberries, clean and drain well.
- Have the strawberries for the glasses and then place them all around the rims of the dessert glasses from the inside.
- Cut the remaining strawberries into slices and set aside to decorate.
- Mascarpone and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Stir with vanilla sugar until smooth.
- Carefully fill the cream into the glasses with a small spoon or preferably with a piping bag, so that the strawberries do not fall over the edges.
- The remaining strawberries in Divide the slices between the glasses and the dessert is ready!