Fruity smoothie with apple, banana and oatmeal
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 8 minutes
A rich and creamy drink with a wonderful aroma of fruits and cinnamon. All the ingredients just have to be put in the blender and after just a few minutes you have a delicious that can be served wonderfully for breakfast.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- ¹⁄₄ cup apple juice
- ¹⁄₄ cup plain yoghurt, or Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- cutting board
- stand mixer
- Peel the fruit and cut into small pieces.
- Put the banana and apple in a blender.
- Fill up with plain yoghurt and apple juice.
- Add the oatmeal and cinnamon.
- Pure everything to a creamy smoothie.
- Fruity smoothie for Enjoy breakfast.