Fruity pear cake with chocolate
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
This pear cake with chocolate attracts everyone with its splendor. The chocolatey batter and sweet soft fruits are a wonderful combination. The pear cake tastes very good with a cup of cocoa, coffee and cream or tea.
Please review recipe:
- 2 pears, ripe fruit
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 230 g flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml yoghurt, 1.5 % Fat
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- hand mixer
- baking pan
- Wash the pears, peel and cut into wedges.
- Grease a baking tin or line with baking paper.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and beat with a mixer until fluffy and fluffy .
- Sieve half of the flour into the fluffy mixture.
- Add the baking powder and cocoa powder and mix in a little.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Stir in the yogurt and stir gently.
- Add the remaining flour and mix gently, from bottom up and in a circular motion so the batter stays nice and airy.
- When the batter has reached the desired thickness – so it doesn’t spill but slowly sets and all the flour mixes evenly into the batter – finely chopped chocolate Stir in.
- Put half of the chocolate batter in the tin.
- Place the pears on top of the batter.
- Pour in the second half of the batter.
- Bake the pear cake at 170-180 C for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- A e Do a chopstick test to see if the cake is done.