Fruity Linzer cookies with jam for Christmas
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 130 minutes
The Linzer cookies are not only delicious at Christmas time. They taste fruity sweet with jam and are easy to prepare.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 100 g icing sugar
- 200 g butter
- 300 g flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- 50 g jam
- Knead the icing sugar, butter, flour, eggs, vanilla sugar and lemon zest into a dough.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of approx. 3 mm and cut out cookies, with holes in the middle and without holes as a biscuit base.
- Bake the Linzer cookies at 180°C for approx. 10 minutes.
- Grease the cookies without holes with jam and put together a piece without a hole.
- Serve the Linzer cookies with coffee or tea at Christmas time.
- hand mixer
- cookie cutter
- kitchen brush